Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Sr. Workday Financials Consultant
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Consultants function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs. Consultants gain exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Understand customer business requirements and configure Workday solution according to those requirements
• Demonstrate functionality to customer through prototyping and adjust tenant configurations based on customer feedback
• Troubleshoot solution and business process defects discovered during testing and resolve defects in an efficient and timely manner The Team
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. Qualifications Required
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- Workday Financials Professional certification required.
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementations.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Functional Areas:
- Banking & Settlement
- Business Assets
- Supplier Accounts
- Exposure to other Functional Areas such as Core Financials, Budgets, Foundation Data Model, and Grants Management.
- Experience in configuration of business processes, business process policy security, domain security, notifications, worklets, custom validations, worktag usage and creation of calculated fields.
- Hands-on functional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- Previous consulting experience with a Workday deployment partner.
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.