O v erview
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Workday Functional Sr Consultant , Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Workday Functional Senior Consultant could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
· Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes
· Focus on driving efficiency of the HR function through implementation of technology packages such as SAP / SuccessFactors, Oracle, and Workday
· Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function’s alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results
· Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
· Support of technology implementations from a technical perspective including experience with cloud based technologies, data cleansing and conversions, interface design/development, systems development life cycle, etc.
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify for our Workday Functional Sr Consultant role, you should possess the following:
· Associate or Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Human Resources, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related HR / IT discipline
· Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic coursework / professional certification programs
· 3 to 6 years of industry experience as an end user or with functional / technical implementation in Workday
· Experience in all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
· Workday certification not required, but highly desired
· Demonstrated interest in Human Capital, Technical (such as cloud based technologies) and/or HR Transformation subject matter
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
· Aptitude for trouble-shooting and problem-solving
· Ability to travel up to 15 percent
In Addition, successful Workday Functional Analysts will also have the following preferred skills:
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
“This position requires relocation to either Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA”
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.