O v erview
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Workday Data Conversion S enior Solution Specialist , Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Senior Solution Specialist could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation go-live support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
· Responsible for the client and team management including proactive value creation activities
· Serve as a resource for the team who may execute individually-assigned tasks
· Support pre-sales activities, solution design and project planning
· Responsible for defining, leading and developing project tasks
· Contributes to project strategy and deliverable planning, to include the vision and mission, work plans, and staffing
· Recommends options or solutions that meet a client’s needs and desired functionality
· Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
· Lead work streams in a larger program and directing the work of staff
· Articulates and frames business problems and solutions as appropriate for all client audiences
· Investigates root causes to client and project issues and proposes effective solutions
· Applies quality standards to work products
· Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
· Develops solutions to clients’ problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions with subject matter experts
· Communicates how the engagement impacts risks, business objectives, and quality goals to guide the work of others
· Analyzes work product progress and provides objective reporting of project status
· Defines the overall goals of an engagement and communicates goals to and junior staff to guide their project work
· Communicates and enhances understanding of complex client issues by more junior staff
· Recognizes colleagues’ strengths and provides them with ongoing feedback and coaching
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify for our Workday Data Conversion Sr Solution Specialist role, you should possess the following:
***Relocation to Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA is required***
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.