Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, in addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community and make a positive impact on your peers. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your development. Finally, our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help our clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Workday HCM Data Conversion Solution Engineer, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you're interested in working on mission-critical solutions, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Workday HCM Data Conversion Solution Engineer could be your most rewarding move. The role provides you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe. You will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies and contribute to increasingly complex duties.
In conjunction with our other delivery centers around the world, we offer development and sustainment services for our clients, both pre and post-implementation. Our continued growth has created the need for application development and management professionals to provide services in support of our client’s systems and business processes. Successful candidates will demonstrate both their ability to work independently and experience making decisions to complete assigned responsibilities from center leadership. We are seeking exceptional candidates who have the commitment to join a world-class client delivery organization that is a part of one of the world's premier consulting firms.
We strive to be recognized as the leading professional services firm by demanding and delivering excellence, and by providing interesting, challenging work and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Come and excel within Deloitte Consulting. Our delivery centers provide complete operations services for application management, custom development, and business process support for clients. Our teams develop post implementation support environments, construct the transition plan from the project team to the support team, and support and maintain the client applications and technology infrastructure.
Illustrative responsibilities include:
- Responsible for supporting and leading data extraction, mapping and conversion tasks
- Converting ERP data such as PeopleSoft, SAP and Oracle HR into the Workday format
- Write scripts to automate data conversion
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Performs analysis and effective diagnosis of clients’ issues
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Develops and shares reusable assets that can be readily applied to new client projects
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of personal experience and methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
If you are interested in a position, please contact us. To qualify for our Workday HCM role, you should possess the following:
- Experience in Workday full life cycle implementations
- At least 7 years strong HCM Consulting experience from a leading consulting firm in technologies such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Lawson, etc.
- We will consider industry hires with no prior consulting experience but they must possess deep prior HRMS experience
- Must have experience leading project teams through all phases of the technology implementation lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live, testing)
- Experience with owning project budget, risk, resources and staffing
- Must be hands-on and in the weeds of the project and technology, this is NOT a PMO role
- Workday certification is a plus
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent
In addition, successful Workday HCM will also have the following preferred skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Strong presentation skills
“This position requires relocation to either Orlando, F L or Mechanicsburg, PA”
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. About Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.