Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Workday HCM Functional Manager
Job Description is as follows:
Title: Workday HCM Functional Manager
Location: Florham Park, NJ
Duration: Full Time Position
Client: Direct Client
- Work directly with clients to implement, and support Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage large - medium sized teams
- high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Workday HCM implementation experience in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent or Performance Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting or technical environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ HCM experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Able to meet Minimum travel requirements (Monday - Thursday), up to 75% where applicable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1296 OR E-Mail me: vwaghmare at rate matrixonweb.com))