Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Workday HCM Functional Manager - Full Time Role
Job Description is as follows:
Position Title: Workday HCM Functional Manager
Location: Travelling Job in Northeast (expenses covered by client)
Job Type: Full Time
(US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time)
- Workday Human Capital Management professionals demonstrate skills and experience in Workday HCM.
- Work directly with clients to implement, and support Workday HCM technology solutions into their business environments
- Provide delivery support for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Manage large - medium sized teams
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility. Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Workday HCM Certification required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience Workday HCM implementation experience in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent or Performance Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consulting or technical environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ HCM experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- Minimum of 2 years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
- Able to meet Minimum travel requirements (Monday - Thursday), up to 75% where applicable.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- HCM or Payroll Experience in retail, consumer goods, life sciences, or travel and transportation.
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, EPM
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
(Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1280 OR E-Mail me: sbhoite at rate matrixonweb.com)