What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd love to see:
- Experience in building and maintaining inbound/outbound Workday HCM integrations to third-party vendors including payroll and benefits providers.
- Excellent Workday integration skills with Workday setup using Studio, Core Connectors, EIBs, Web Services, and REST APIs.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining calculated fields in Workday.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Ability to integrate applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST.
Impact You'll Make:
- Technical skills in building various types of Workday reports (Advanced, Matrix, BIRT, Dashboard, etc).
- 4+ years of experience working and building integrations with Workday HCM in a professional, fast-paced environment.
- Experience with bi-directional Active Directory integrations.
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred.
- Lead as a technical expert gathering requirements, design, development, testing through deployment.
- Design, build, and test reports in Workday functional areas such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Enterprise Applications and Programming