Workday Financials Integration Developer Duration:
12+ months (tentative end date of 09/2022) Location:
Fully remote. Client site is Charlottesville, VA Position Summary
The Workday Financials Integration Developer will report to the Workday Financials Technical Lead. The Workday Financials integration developer designs, develops, tests, and successfully deploys end-to-end system integrations and APIs for the client's Workday Financials implementation using Workday tools and technologies, and has a working knowledge of Workday Financials functionality. Responsibilities & Duties
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Collaborate directly with Finance functional team members and subject matter experts to identify and document detailed business requirements for Workday Financials integrations across a broad range of finance functional areas including banking & settlement, business assets, financial accounting, customer accounts, gifts, grants management, procurement and supplier accounts.
- Develop integrations based upon defined business requirements using deep and proven experience with the following related tools and technologies:
- Workday Studio
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIBs)
- Workday Core Connectors
- Workday Cloud Connect / Platform
- Workday Report Writer
- Workday Data Sources
- XSLT, XML, cXML
- Web Services - SOAP, REST
- Develop and execute test scenarios to thoroughly test integrations
- Develop Workday reports to validate integration results and accuracy
- Maintain technical documentation to support integrations
- Assist functional team members with testing as needed
- Develop and execute plan to deploy integrations to production
- Other duties as required
Required and Preferred Qualifications Required Experience
- Proven skills as a Workday Financials integration developer
- We are not looking for Workday HCM experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude and ability to understand and elicit business requirements for developing technical integrations, and to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Strong and effective organizational skills, with ability to plan and monitor effectively and efficiently.
- Effective technical documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts and concurrent priorities.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect for other individuals.
: 3 years of experience as a Workday Financials integration developer using Workday Studio, Workday Core Connectors, Workday APIs, Workday Report Writer, EIBs
Preferred Experience: Experience as a Workday Financials integration developer on a higher education implementation projectRequired Education
: Bachelor's degree
Preferred Certifications: Workday Financials Pro certified in integration development
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or