Workday Financials Integration Developer Duration:
6 month contract to hire. Client is highly motivated to convert contractors to full time employees. Location:
Remote. Client is in Charlottesville, VA.
Apex Systems is working with a world-renowned higher education client to find a Workday Financials Integration Developer to join the team on a contract to hire basis.
This role is largely focused on Workday Studio, with less of an emphasis on EIBs and Core Connectors. Candidates should have demonstrated experience developing highly customized and complex integrations from scratch.
This position is responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and support of Workday integrations and technical solutions for the Finance applications. In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
Required Skills, Experience & Education:
- Building Workday integration and technical solutions to meet the functional and non-functional requirements of the business
- Managing data analysis and data integration of disparate systems
- Interpreting and solutioning functional requirements with Workday technology solutions
- Providing problem-solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop quality integration and solution designs
- Ability to work on both break fix and optimization efforts for integrations
- Ability to assist existing team members regarding issues/root cause methods/new design to deployment
- Have 3+ years of experience with Workday Integrations development with strong skills in EIBs, Studio, and Core/Cloud Connectors.
- Have experience with other Workday technologies - Web Service Application Program Interface (APIs) SOAP, REST, middleware, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields, XML/XLST.
- Functional knowledge of ERP systems including Finance, HCM, Payroll is plus.
- Have effective oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully with system users, internal clients, and developers.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must be a team player with the ability to share knowledge and mentor others
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related discipline. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Object-oriented development including Java
- Workday Integration developer certifications with skills in EIBs, studio, core connectors
- Web Services and APIs (WSDL, SOAP, REST, and WS standards)
- Workday Integration Development with Studio
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at