DXC Technology seeks a Workday Integrations Consultant.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
- One to two years of relevant experience in a particular technical specialty area included
- Experience working with company, client , and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Experience working with software, hardware, data and testing standards
- Experience working with delivery assurance principles and procedures
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Essential Job Functions
- Supports technical design activities related to application software, data, databases, packaged solutions and infrastructure components (Technical).
- Designs, develops and distributes technical reusable components (Technical).
- Participates in the selection, acquisition, configuration and troubleshooting of packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components (Technical).
- Contributes to applying the Catalyst framework, in role played, to determine the methodological steps that are appropriate for an engagement (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 3-5 company resources, in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition (Business).
- Establishes credibility at all levels with clients and builds problem-solving partnerships with clients and colleagues (Relationship Management).
- Understands sales process, information and support requirements, and assists sales staff in identifying leads (Leverage).
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including medium sized groups, internal and external project teams, and business unit events; develops written communications to address varied styles and information needs (Communication)
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.