CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO INTERVIEW ON-SITE!
Our client has an immediate need for a Workday Day consultant. The ideal candidate would have the following:
Workday Payroll Business Analyst
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role, can't stress this enough.
- Resource will be more functional than technical
- Effectively manage, prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experience with Workday Payroll
- 3 years minimum 3 + years preferred
- He or She needs to have a HR and Workday Functional knowledge.
- Understanding of SLC (system life cycle) processes and documentations
- Collecting and drafting requirements
- Writing Functional Specifications
- Should be able to conduct meetings with business and other technical resources