Are you ready to join the only firm that has partnered with Workday for over a decade? How about joining the only ecosystem partner that has completed 9 out of 15 of the largest Workday implementations? Does collaborating with over 1000 certified Workday professionals globally sound like an amazing experience?
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We want you to be a part of that growth and opportunity! Work you'll do
As a Workday Payroll Specialist Master, you should expect to be involved in the following:
- Act as the SME for all Workday Payroll needs
- Be the escalation point for critical functional issues
- Oversee all functional work streams
- Provide direction and guidance to functional consultants
- Serve as the primary correspondent for client communications
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex projects in North America and we are looking for high energy, committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community. Qualifications
- 6 years of consulting experience, preferably with a large consulting firm
- Deep HR knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated success of hands-on experience with Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with excel, Visio and Power point
- Ability to travel up to 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve