Under leadership of the Sr. Director, Corporate Applications, Data, and Integrations, the Workday Product Manager is responsible for managing the Workday application and its business development roadmap by working with the Director of People Services, the Director of Finance, the Workday governance team, and IT staff. Responsible for analysis, design, configuration, support, and integration of Workday HCM and Finance system. Provide subject matter expertise within Workday configuration and functionality, to propose solutions, manage upgrades, provide system administration and configure enhancements.
The Workday Product Manager has responsibility for managing system configurations in Workday such as master data, business processes configuration for workflow approval, custom and calculated field configuration, and develop custom reports. Lead system feature and functionality research, analysis, documentation, and problem solving of issues or enhancement requests and provides solutions to resolve various requests or processes. Manage Workday enhancement projects including effectively communicate project progress, project timeline, external consultant or contracts, and work closely with IT, HR and Finance departments in system assessment, evaluation and implementation.
- Management of Workday scheduled upgrades.
- Work with HRIS, IT and Finance teams to support and enhance functionality, integration and processes between Workday and 3rd party systems.
- Manage Workday tenants Maintain the technical direction for the Workday environment in alignment approved standards and architectures (business, system, technical, work process).
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap for the Workday by continuously seeking ways to improve existing HCM/Finance processes and programs through the use of Workday solutions.
- Oversee building product, business, and technical specifications requirements (PRDs, BRDs TRDs, etc.), design, test, and implement enhancements to processes and systems.
- Manage most Workday configuration including master data, fields, reports, business processes, leave and absence management, and integration with other systems.
- Provide production support, including researching and resolving Workday problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Provide support and systems training to Workday end/power users.
- Develop and modify Workday reports.
- Provide project management oversight for Workday HCM and Finance projects.
- Subject matter expert (SME) in at least one Workday functional area – HCM, Payroll, Finance or Budget & Planning
- Experience with the technical architecture, design, and system implementation of the Workday application
- Demonstrated communication skills, allowing the individual(s) to interact with all levels of employees and leadership (across technical and business functions)
- 5+ years of leadership experience influencing senior level management and key business stakeholders and customers in key system product roadmap implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of structured development processes, technical project management, software testing and documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information please go to Hill Physicians on www.hillphysicians.com/careers and visit us https://www.instagram.com/people_make_primed/ to experience our culture!!