Location: Rochelle Park, NJ (Travel to client Locations Required)
Description: currently seeking an Workday QA Testers
# of Positions : Multiple Openings
Job Type : Full Time Regular
Hours per week: 40hrs/week
Interview Process: Initial Phone Screen & Skype (Final Interview)
For immediate consideration, please share your resumes to below mentioned email id or reach out us on below number. You can also mail your resumes to our Business Address below, we also accept resumes in mails.
218 Route 17N Suite #400, Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
Job Duties and Requirement:
- Work on Workday Report Writer, Report Designer and create custom integrations using Workday Cloud Connect.
- Develop and test reports in Workday. Design and build inbound and outbound EIB integrations.
- Work with Advanced, Matrix, Trending reports and Dashboards.
- Develop and build Integrations using Workday Studio, EIB Core Connectors and Document Transformations.
- Develop Applicant Inbound Integration using Workday Studio from iCIMS.
- Migrate data using New Object Transfer tool.
- Develop multi-dimensional reports and analytics. Transform XML data using XSLT Scripts.
- Must have Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electr Engineering, or a related field (will accept a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years progressive post baccalaureate experience in lieu of Master's), and 1 year experience (or 1 year experience as Software Engineer, or related occupation). Must have 1 year experience working with Peoplesoft HCM, HRMS, SQR, XML, People Tools, Peoplecode, App Engine, Component Interface, Unix.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to unanticipated locations throughout the US on short notice for extended periods of time.