Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Workday Studio Integrations Lead Consultant
(“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time”).
Job Title: Workday Studio Integrations Lead Consultant
Work Location: San Francisco, CA
- Seeking a Workday Integrations Lead Consultant with experience in successful end-to-end medium to large implementations of Workday integrations.
- This individual has qualities to lead a team of Integration developers to mentor and deliver. As and when necessary, this person should be able to roll up the sleeves in the design of development of integrations.
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Senior Integrations Consultant/Developer
- At least 2 full life cycle Workday implementation experience as an Implementer performing Integrations
- At least 2 full life cycle Workday implementation experience as an in the capacity of supporting an Implementation is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Workday Studio experience is a must
- At least 4 integrations design and development using each of Workday integration types EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect, Document Transforms, and Workday Studio
- General knowledge and design of at least 3 Workday functional areas
- Good understanding of Workday security
- Use of at least 1 third party integration framework is preferred but not required
- Ability to travel 50% or more
- Lead the Integrations team and accountable of the delivery
- Integrations SME on recommending best of Integration methods for the requirement and its solution design
- Perform design, development, testing and deployment of integrations
- Partner with Client or/and with the Partner’s Implementers on Integrations solution design, development, delivery and documentation
- Gather requirements and prototype the integrations
- Facilitate transfer of knowledge to the Client on the developed integrations
- Participate as a project stakeholder on the Integrations delivery and ownership
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1246 OR E-Mail me: anishm at rate matrixonweb.com))