Position: Workforce Analyst
Overview: The Workforce Analyst/MIS Analyst is responsible for implementing and maintaining dialer strategies designed for Collection's, Sales and Merchant Management calling campaigns, as well as any other department that may require enhanced outbound dialing. The role will also be responsible for maintaining strict FCC mandated service levels for outbound dials and FCC/FTC mandated laws and regulations surrounding outbound telephony including, but not limited to, strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). *Must have strong experince with SQL*
Location: Atlanta, GA
Travel: No travel required, position will report into our Blackstone office
Organization: This position is a member of the Collections team and reports to the Manager of Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Implement, manage and maintain daily operation of the dialer campaigns, and other systems as required while maintaining a broad range of hours of operations which typically are; Monday through Thursday 8am-11pm, Friday 8am-7pm, and Saturday 9am-6pm, including most CEC holidays. These hours of operation are subject to change and will be expanded in the future.
• Maintain strict compliance with FCC and FDCPA mandated service levels on outbound dialing campaigns by monitoring and tracking data on an active real time, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis by campus or brand platform for millions of outbound dials placed each year by the dialer system.
• Build and maintain all daily campaigns based on business rules & strategic dialing attributes and load it into the dialing system for the dialer system
• Build, model and maintain and follow our extraction strategies and Call Selection Lists(CSL's) based on projected inquiry volumes, projected staffing levels and hours of operations or legally mandated calling restrictions based upon state licensing requirements
• Responsible for building and operating dialing campaigns to appropriately contact delinquent accounts broken out accordingly by the collection's strategy.
• Build and follow sales, lead and merchant call lists as appropriate.
• Create, maintain and analyze reports on an intra-day/hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis to monitor performance of strategies, agents, lists, campaigns and health of system performance and uptime
• Monitor key performance indicators in real time to access performance of associated systems, agents, and campaigns
• Monitor all agents/staff logged into dialer system to assure staff logged into appropriate campaigns for each department group and to maximize utilization of agent productivity while logged into campaigns.
• Report on and communicate daily campaign strategy
• Report all issues pertaining to the dialer's functionality to the appropriate people
• proactively communicate and engage with support resources both internally and with vendor as required
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor towards all internal and external customers
• Proactively look for more streamlined processes in dialing processes.
• Maintain department history and event logs of system changes, system outages, upgrades, or other significant factors that impacted dialer production or availability.
• Maintain department dialing history database of all outbound dials and associated data points to be made available upon request for time sensitive for reports and requests.
• Develop and maintain dialing reporting including new and current reports.
• Accepts other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma
• One year or more previous experience with analytic responsibilities
• One year or more previous experience with predictive dialer systems
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Previous experience with running predictive dialer systems and associated systems
• Strong analytics skills
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Competencies
• Advanced level experience with utilizing Microsoft Excel
• Experience with utilizing Microsoft Access or other database systems (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, etc)
• Experience with utilizing Microsoft Word
• Experience with utilizing Microsoft Outlook
• Experience in automating manual tasks
• Advanced level experience with predictive dialer systems
• Efficient work style and sense of urgency