Workforce Management Leader - Kronos
Are you passionate about delivering impact to your client's timekeeping and scheduling solutions that go above and beyond their expectations? Does the opportunity to work with the world's leading businesses excite you? Our Workforce Management team helps align the needs and priorities of the client organization with those of its workforce, while ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
Work you'll do
As a Workforce Management Manager you will work as part of an implementation team to gather business requirements, design, configure and test software, and provide technical support for all aspects of the suite of WFM products including Kronos Workforce Central, Dimensions and webTA/GovTA or other WFM software products. You will also establish a trusted advisor relationship with clients and help them transform their business with enabling WFM solutions. You should expect to be involved in the following:
• Plan for and lead WFM assessments, deployments and ongoing back office WFM support engagements
• Work with Deloitte and client leaders to validate project planning and manage project budgets and quality
• Work with vendor technical teams where necessary to deliver high quality services and product to our clients
• Use your hands-on knowledge of WFM to enable our clients' WFM function to operate ahead of the curve and provide an empowering and efficient employee and manager experience
• Manage and participate in the configuration of WFM product pay rules, profiles, widgets, clocks, scheduling templates, system settings, and organizational structure
• Recommend how the technology can be used to modernize the business function
• Identify gaps in system controls, time capture, processes and integration for efficiency, ease of use, data quality and total labor spend
• Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, including related HR and payroll systems, helping to create technology solutions to meet client's business needs
• Lead and manage teams or workstreams on projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
• Forge strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development
• Put forth a business case for change - both large and small - via storyboarding, visuals, data and system design recommendations
• Participate in vendor selection projects including development of RFPs, oversight of vendor demo's and product scoring by the team
• Help clients standardize policies, processes and data, rationalize what system processes should reside in, and plan out the timing of project and system support activities
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR and WFM strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Payroll & Workforce Management Solutions
With the emergence of the gig economy and increasing part time work and shared resources across locations, changes in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it's clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different than the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business - not just sit at the table - WFM can't just be managing timekeeping and scheduling, you need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today's disruption.
• 6 to 8 years of experience with Kronos suite of time and attendance software and system configuration including:
o Kronos Workforce Central version 8.0x or higher. Kronos Workforce Dimensions v7.0x or higher
o Kronos Workforce Timekeeper
o Kronos Workforce Scheduler and Advanced Scheduler
o Kronos Workforce Absence Management and Accruals
o Kronos Workforce Device Manager (WDM) and Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
• Ability to do the following:
o Lead requirements gathering workshops
o Develop current and future state process flows
o Map business requirements to a WFM solution via a design document
o Configure the WFM application according to the functional specifications design document
o Troubleshoot configuration issues
o Develop test scripts
o Provide guidance to clients on leading practices and make recommendations to optimize their WFM (e.g. Kronos, Infor and other) solution
o Be an effective intermediary between the technical, functional, and business teams
o Become the client's trusted advisor
• Familiarity with FLSA and state wage and hours regulations, collective bargaining agreements, and common employer pay and benefit policies
• Experience coordinating with training developers on content
• SQL and/or other query tools
• Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and other project management tools
• Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
• Experience with and desire to mentor junior staff
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Additional Skills (preferred, not required)
• Experience with Kronos's webTA product is a plus
• Experience with Dell-Boomi and other WFM interface utilities
• Experience with Kronos APIs
• Experience with non-Kronos workforce management solutions
• Understanding of payroll processes and policies
• Understanding of federal and public sector workforce management and pay policies
• Familiarity with agile
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.