LOB Job Description:
Integration Engineer to performing product engineering, management, and technology integration across the enterprise. Candidates should have experience with one or more MDM/MAM and remote connectivity solutions such as, VMWare Airwatch/Workspace ONE, with a key focus on the end-user experience. Expert with project management tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum and Kanban. Duties will include backlog definition, grooming and management.
• Strong skillset with project management tools and techniques, such as JIRA, Confluence, Scrum and Kanban
• serve as a software, hardware, and OS specialist to deploy, manage, track, and audit devices
• familiar with MDM environment which includes, MS Server, MS Server, SQL, MemCache and Linux which is deployed on premise.
• lead projects in environmental upgrades, patching, new deployments, support migrations, and various other ongoing projects relating to MDM.
• working knowledge of security best practices relating to MDM, and devices.
• able to support large deployments, and document processes and procedures.
• provide technical assistance and mentoring to L1/2 staff, and perform special projects and initiatives as assigned.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
AirWatch Professional Certification
• VMware Horizon Certified
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016,
• Microsoft Office 365, PowerShell skills, Microsoft Active Directory Services, and LDAP;
• Extensive experience overseeing a large enterprise customer base as it relates to MDM;
• A technical understanding of a variety of mobile technologies and operating systems (Android, IOS, Windows, Mac OS);
Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. Provides input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 5 or more years of systems engineering experience.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role