Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highlymotivated and experiencedXML Developer to join our team in Indianapolis, IN to assist our client in creating, modifying, and testing custom ATS (Applicant Tracking System), an HRIS system. The Ideal candidates should have experience being on an Agile Kanban team. Remote work allowed with some travel to Indiana
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.As a XML Developer , you will:
- Day-to-day work will involve scripting in XML and SQL and API testing using tools, including Postman or any other API testing/development tool.
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that work product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments with a high-level of quality.
- Communication and collaboration with external partners
- U.S. Citizenship is required Existing DHS clearance preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline with 5 years IT experience
- 3-4 years XML and a little SQL
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees. Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com