Our client has an immediate need for a Xamarin Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving, developing, testing applications, and participating in deployment.
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of Xamarin Development for mobile devices
- Experience with software architecture patterns, mobile technology patterns, and general UX design patterns
- Strong communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and attention to detail
- Design, development, testing, and maintenance of the mobile application.
- Develop cross platform (iOS, Android, and Windows) application using Xamarin Mobile Development Platform
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate and recommend/execute the best resolution
Why Work for ConsultUSA:
- ConsultUSA offers competitive salaries, major medical (PPO or HDHP w/ HSA), dental, and vision insurance plans, and 401k plan with immediate eligibility for both salary and hourly employees
- ConsultUSA hosts several outings and events, holiday and summer parties, and volunteer opportunities throughout the year for employees
- We will work with you to obtain training for in-demand technologies and prepare you for industry-recognized certification exams
- ConsultUSA offers Business Analysis and Project Management training through our Project Management Institute (PMI) award-winning sister company, PMCentersUSA
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click the Apply Now button located at the top and bottom of the page.
ConsultUSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For a complete listing of all ConsultUSA jobs please visit www.consultusa.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ConsultUSA_Jobs