Are you ready to work on a new set of market leading products poised to make a splash in the industry? You can as a Software Engineer within Client Hospitality Division.
Client Hospitality Solutions is an entrepreneurial team focused on building innovative omni channel solutions for quick and table service restaurants. In this senior role, you will join a team building Point of Sale products augmented by a web-based Back Office and customer facing user interface. You will be hands on and enjoy creating new products. You desire to work in a team of full stack developers and love working in an Agile environment. We're looking for someone who values and cares about the big picture but can execute today. Join us on the ground floor of The New Client - a software and services innovator. We offer great opportunities and an attractive compensation package including bonus and the chance to work on a team of stellar people.
Areas of Responsibility
* Designs and implements new product features and implements modifications to existing product features to include technical documentation.
* Builds and executes unit tests for new or existing application code
* Exhibits very high personal commitment to quality, software engineering best practices, and protection of sensitive consumer information
* Attends daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, work estimates
* Provides input into and release management decisions
* Ability to drive issues to effective resolution and to find solutions to challenging, time-critical problems
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years of experience in software architecture, design, and development
* 2+ years of experience building applications with Xamarin
* Proficient in agile processes and methods, particularly Scrum
* Experience building loosely coupled software components and services that are scalable, high quality, and extensible
* Proficiency in automated unit test development practices and design methodologies
* RESTful web services and OAUTH2 authentication
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Mobile application development (Android and Apple)
* Point of Sale, Hospitalty/Retail, eCommerce, or payment processing applications
* eCommerce and Digital marketing software
* Message Queuing technologies (MSMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ)
* High volume, high availability solutions
* PCI compliance, secure development, and data encryption techniques
Ideally it would be nice if they had some Retail or POS experience but we do not have a hard requirement for that.
1. They need to have at least 3yrs experience developing applications in Xamarin for multiple platforms.
2. Strong problem solver / developer - They will not have a lot of hand holding they will have to be able to figure things out on their own without being told how to solve the problem. Usually a strong developer will have these skills.
3. Self-Starter - We need someone who is eager and wants to work. Don't just take the position that when you complete task A that you can wait to be assigned task B. The best candidate will power thru task A, take control of task B, and then ask if they can also have task C.