A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn.
- We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group.
- We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies).
- We operate in 28 countries, employing over 28,000 employees world-wide !
- We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global. Job Details:
How will you grow?
- Technical Lead Developer with minimum 5+ years of experience in mobile application development with Expertise in Xamarin Forms.
- Knowledge of Android / iOS application platforms.
- Extensive experience in custom UI control creation using Xamarin Forms.
- Knowledge of concepts - REST / SOAP based web services consumption from CMS. Parsers - JSON / XML.
- Tools and frameworks used for Unit testing, Integration testing, performance tracking.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- Should have experience in working with large teams spread across multiple locations.
What's in it for you?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
"We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."