We are a large and very successful company co-located in Boston and Raliegh NC in the digital healthcare space creating a Diabetes platform that will enhance and change the lives of those with Diabetes. We are looking for a very Sr Mobile Engineer to join our team of 2.
Our technology stack includes Xamarin, Couchbase, Azure Cloud, Kubernetes, Auth0, Bluetooth Low Energy, and more!
Why Is This Role Critical?
What you build will be used by millions of users worldwide. Your focus on lean software practices and delivering quality products will be critical in the success of Digital Health and our mission of transformation. You will be making a real difference in making healthcare more efficient, safer and more effective.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Be a strong contributor to mobile digital platform and “Diabetes Care” mobile application.
• Be a key member of a software development team working to rapidly develop and iterate on new product concepts for mobile apps and smart devices.
• Help the team transform our user interface to a slick modern design
• Adopt a lean start-up approach to building and testing a minimum viable product. Implement an early feedback loop to enable continuous learning and iteration for ventures, products and services. Leverage the relevant capabilities of to accelerate delivery.
• Contribute and lead technical architecture and design discussions
• Build and maintain modules in our mobile framework that will expand our capabilities and quality. Your keys to success
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field • 3+ years of experience building enterprise-quality software.
• Ability to work in a startup-like, fast-paced environment
• Experience with agile, lean practices and methodologies
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment
• Passion for technology and delivering useful and pleasing products to a consumer base
• Hands on experience with at least one production mobile application (iOS, Android, or cross platform)
• Experience with C# and/or Xamarin is a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Results-oriented: Track record of delivering enterprise-grade software
476 Main St Bolton, MA, 01740Contact