We have a Contract position for "Xamarin Sr. Mobile App Developer, E-Comm" with one of our direct clients in Roswell, Georgia for an initial contract duration of 6+ months. No third-party candidates are considered for this position. s and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Please contact at (470) 554-7380
Local Candidates Preferred. Video Interview is mandatory.
As a senior Xamarin developer for the Ecommerce team, you will design and build functionalities for a Xamarin native-based Mobile application utilized by our customers to shop online. This application will help grow our business by enabling our customers to access critical functions (inventory, custom price, account details, buy again, etc.) from anywhere. As a senior developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions, maintaining the code in Xamarin, and serve as technical lead for other developers. Designed solutions will be architected to integrate with business systems such as a POS, pricing engine, customer data warehouse, supply chain APIs, and business reporting tools.
Key factors for success:
- Design and build new Ecommerce Xamarin mobile application features.
- Enhance and maintain our new eCommerce mobile application.
- Triage open tickets to appropriately assign to developers.
- Actively work on development tasks and lead other developers.
- May manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
- Gather enhancement requirements and feedback from subject matter experts.
- Support business units and suggest enhancements that will make them more productive.
- Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations: actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 4 years of applications development experience in the Microsoft environment including design, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Developed in Xamarin Classic Android for at least 2 years. (We currently use Xamarin 22.214.171.124 on Android 9.)
- Experience with MVVM Cross (Version 7 library)
- Experience doing Native Android development
- Understanding of Azure, DevOps2020, and GIT
- Experience with Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, and Xamarin APK
- Experience with Xamarin Forms.
- Experience with Microsoft App Center
- Experience with Azure notifications
- JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Experience with or understanding of eCommerce business (b2b and b2c).