Xstore POS (Point of Sale) consultant
Location: Framingham - Boston Area, MA
Duration: Long Term Contract
Relevant Experience (in Yrs): 6-8 years
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
* 5+ years of QA experience.
* 3+ years of QA Automation Testing (Selenium)
* 3+ years of experience in Oracle Retail Xstore Point-of-Service
* Experience building Automation Frameworks, TDD, Data Drive, Keyword, etc
* Proven experience of industry standard test tools.
* Experience in Oracle DB/SQL.
* Experience in Java and OOPS concepts.
* Experience in Junit, HTML 5
Roles & Responsibilities:
Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing
Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium
Design and Develop the Automated solution for Sanity Testing for various repeatable tests.
Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team
Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance
Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team
Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create re-useable test assets.
Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
Participate in multiple meetings with IT owners, business owners and product or team members.
Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, Offshore coordination.
Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities.
Key words to search in resume:
Selenium, TestNG, Junit, API services Automation
Thanks & Regards,
Silverlink Technologies Inc, New York 10016
Direct: 646-810-6468 / 646-810-6451