Job ID: 2116719-FLEXWORK-DE Location:
FLEXWORK , DE , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is hiring for a new Zero Trust Cyber Architect. This position can be worked remotely nationwide.
Act as a subject matter expert for Zero Trust Network Acesss (ZTNA) cybersecurity initiatives including the development and documentation of reference architectures and lab demonstrations including:
* Secure Access Services Edge (SASE)
* Mobile Device Management (MDM)
* Network microsegmentation
* Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) integration
Hands-on knowledge and capability to build Proof of Concept solutions and integrations with Workflow Management, Identity and, Security Operations.
Work closely with Account Executives and Business Development to provide pre-sales support including presentations and RFI and RFP responses integrating these technologies.
Analyze business and technical requirements and develop competitive and create solutions incorporating the technologies listed above.
Collaborate with Solution Architects (SAs), Engineers, and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across different businesses and technology verticals to design innovative zero trust solutions for clients.
Evaluate technologies to integrate into our ZTNA portfolioQualifications
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Will consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Travel anticipated at less than 5%
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following vendors: Zscaler, Netskope, Palo Alto Networks, MobileIron, AirWatch Microsoft, Stealth, Illumio, Viptela, Velocloud, 128Technologies
- Cloud expertise including either AWS and/or Azure
- Linux and Windows OS and REST APIs
- Ability to setup Windows and Linux VMs and configure and install software in a lab environment
- Any cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc
- Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.