Senior Software Engineer iOS
Office located in Mountain View, CA (100% remote considered)
We are a consumer tech company, and at the heart of our technology and innovation in mobile and IoT. We are always looking for software engineers who are passionate about creating delightful mobile experiences, and open to learning new technologies and taking on technical challenges. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will showcase your attention to detail, write and promote highly readable and scalable code, and share your knowledge and experience with the other technical staff. You are also someone we can rely on to tackle highly complex problems and bugs and promote best practices along the way. This role will report to the Senior Software Engineering Manager.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience.
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions.
- Mentor and coach new engineering hires and other software engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related.
- 3 years of iOS software development experience.
- 3 years writing software in Swift programming language.
- 1 year of experience building iOS UI programmatically.
- 1 year of experience designing and implementing local databases using SQLite.
- Must reside in the US
- 1 year of Flutter software development experience.
- 1 year writing software in Dart programming language.
- Experience in mobile software CI/CD, developing iOS Bluetooth/IoT solutions, iOS security.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.