Synchronisys founders have a cumulative experience of over 3 decades in the IT industry, right from managing turnkey projects to delivering custom solutions. We also partner with some of the large consulting firms to provide contract resources to help deliver on their critical projects in a timely and cost-effective manner. Synchronisys is devoted to modernization and innovation within the world of technology, and IT enterprise solutions.
Synchronisys Inc. have an active job opening for a technical recruiter. As a technical recruiter, you will help fulfill the needs of our company/clients by matching the industry's most talented IT professionals to their specific projects:
- Execute full life cycle technical recruiting, including but not limited to sourcing,
screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback,
references, salary negotiation and extending offers
- Source and identify credible applicants using job boards and other
- Develop a pipeline of IT Industry candidates across a variety of skill sets
- Screen qualified applicants against the job description over the phone and through
face-to-face meetings to qualify skills, red flags, and specific lines of questioning
used to rule out unqualified candidates
- Effectively interface and work in collaboration with the organizations Management
Team to determine the specifics of a job requirement, candidates and the search
- Experience and ability to develop and maintain a strong network of candidates and
- Leverage organization skills to manage current and prospective talent pools.
- Learn our workflow and live in our applicant tracking system -another key to your success.
- Learn new technologies
- Mid-Level two-plus years of professional work experience (Technical Recruiting, Health care Recruiting, Staffing Recruiting and OR Military Recruiting required)
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and consultative approach with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities at a time.
- Ability to multitask with changing priorities
- Forward-thinking/analytical, positive attitude, strong work ethic.
- Creative approach to problem-solving (think outside the box)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance.
- Flexible schedule
If you are interested to work on our W2, please email your resume at: or call for more details