Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Work with product managers and engineering leadership to understand technical requirements and success metrics to design system architectures and implementation paths.
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Participate in mentoring a diverse team of high-performing, junior to mid-level engineers through peer reviews, pair programming and other practices.
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership, sharing and belonging.
- Design, code, debug, and problem-solve with internal and external team members on a wide array of services and tools.
- Create a track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and blockers, and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's in engineering related field or 7+ years of relative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and migrating or transforming legacy systems to modern microservice architectures.
- Professional knowledge and experience in at least two of the following areas: Web Frontend, Database Architecture, CI/CD, Network Design, Container Orchestration.
- Track record of designing and developing resilient, highly available systems.
- 2+ years experience in a lead role designing and developing RESTful API's in a microservices architecture.
- 2+ years practical experience with NodeJS applications (TypeScript experience a plus).
- Hands-on experience running applications using Container Orchestration technologies (e.g. Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc).
- Practical experience building, developing and optimizing Docker images.
- Working knowledge of various database systems such as PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, etc.
- Familiarity with load-balancers, reverse proxies and their role in highly available systems.
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively with executives, employees, partners, and communities.
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.