A healthcare non-profit company in Vienna, VA is currently seeking a Mid-Senior .NET Developer to join their skilled in-house team. Their products effectively help physicians and patients safely process and communicate needs and appointments in their enterprise size databases.
They are migrating legacy systems into new architecture as well as building applications with the most cutting-edge technologies from scratch. You will be a part of a team that is hands-on with C#, .NET Core, TypeScript, Angular, SQL, Azure, and more. Any additional experience with CI/CD or DevOps is a huge plus.
They have also been awarded the "Most Innovative Growth Company" by Forbes magazine. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team of developers at a company that's making a difference worldwide.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years experience with C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core
- Web API
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS and/or Azure
- CI/CD experience
- DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C#
- 20% SQL
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $140k, DOE
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Generous PTO and Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 401(k) and company match
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit