Come join a team responsible for developing a platform that processes millions of global transactions! You'll work for a Fortune 100 company as a Mid or Senior Level Full Stack Java Engineer, in a high transaction API environment in the backend, and React in the front end.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for building compelling user interfaces as well as backend APIs for integrating with dozens of internal systems. These interfaces power user journey for internal users that create new customer experiences, determine pricing and create/manage marketing offers. You'll use a modern tech stack and work in a fast-paced environment that's dedicated to building efficient and quality products at an enterprise scale.
This is a remote-hybrid position, that is fully remote until January 2022 and will consider 100% remote for the right candidate. Applicants in the Phoenix Valley or open to relocation are preferred.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of software development experience using Java or JVM language
- 1+ years experience in developing front-end applications using React and Redux
- 2+ years using microservices is required for Senior level applicants
- Collaborative work ethics to thrive on peer support and taking pride in of products and capabilities delivered as a team
- Passion for learning new technologies, industry trends and deep technical curiosity
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and testing
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation
- Good communication skills - able to explain technical concepts to designers, product managers and business partners in ways that are meaningful to them
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with one or more automated testing tools such Sauce labs, TestNG, Selenium, etc.
- Experience with one or more logging and monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Prometheus
- Strong experience with at least one NoSQL databases
- OpenAPI 3.0 and Swagger documentation
- Experience with one or more rules engine related libraries/frameworks for frontend (json-rules-engine) and backend (Drools)
- Contributions to open-source or reusable libraries
- Event Driven and Reactive Programming (Vert.X or Spring Webflux) experience
- Experience of writing cloud native applications using OpenShift and Docker containers
- Strong analytical skills and knack of looking for non-obvious solutions
- Experience with BDD, TDD and/or ATDD
- Domain knowledge of Payments and/or Financial products
- Experience building microservices using domain driven design
- Up to 135K base salary, DOE
- High employer 401k matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Parental Leave
- And much more
All applicants must be authorized to work in the US now and in the future.