We are actively looking for BDM/Sales Person for our offices in Troy, MI for a full time hire. please see below detailed job description and if interested please do apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Troy, MI
Global Enterprise Tech Resources is an IT company specializing in SAP consulting, implementation and support services and IT Staffing.
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising, or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
The successful candidate must develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the Business Development Manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Create strategic and tactical plans to generate and close sales opportunities
- Create awareness, build relationships with key executives, and develop/pursue leads
- Influence decision-makers at the highest levels within accounts
- Leverage network and executive level relationships to introduce, create and pursue selling opportunities
- Drive sales opportunities and build networks to leverage Application Management knowledge and capabilities by positioning Application Management Services to address client’s business requirements and issues, both externally with clients and internally with account teams
- Create, drive, and support direct marketing campaigns
- Independently create sales collateral to support client meetings and articulate value propositions and market offerings
- Develop staffing business by acquiring new customers, becoming tier-2 vendors to big IT staffing firms
- Perform Account manager roles such as analyzing staffing requirements, screening candidates, submitting to clients, onboarding, and monitoring performance
- Creation of proposals and quotations to key clientele
- Strive for excellent customer satisfaction.
- Successful track record of business development and IT service sales
- Experience selling AMS Services, IT projects and professional consulting services
- Experience with preparation of RFP/RFQ responses for IT services is a must
- Significant business relationships and network with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge of AMS and the competitive landscape and sales process
- An ability to gain access and influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Experience crafting and executing strategic and tactical plans to close large revenue projects
- Some travel (10 – 15%)
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Applications desired
- Contacts in the Automotive Supplier industry
- Prior experience in a complex matrixed organization model is a plus