Velocity Technology is currently seeking an experienced Enterprise Systems Architect for our direct client in Midtown, NYC This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits.
Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Daniel Midoneck, email@example.com.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, manage and develop the global enterprise systems portfolio
- Work with the latest and best of breed technologies from Microsoft, Okta, Citrix, O365/Azure, Apple.
- Lead in the architecture, design and implementation of new technologies as well as new product features/functions.
- Maintain and improve upon systems availability. Evaluates, and make recommendations on new technology and takes part in vendor selection.
- Ensure alignment between business and technical objectives
- Work in a highly creative environment and solve new problems everyday
- Set policy and governance to evolve with the ever-changing threat and compliance landscape
- Collaborate across multiple technology and business disciplines globally
- Be a leader in a global team where all options are on the table
NICE TO HAVE
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of Windows server, Active Directory, O365, Citrix (application, desktop), file/print, desktop engineering, virtualization, systems/network security, and application load balancing.
- Previous system administration experience on multiple operating systems (Windows, O365, Citrix).
- Active Directory engineering and configuration of: OU, resources, security principals, replication/trusts, DNS/name space, group policy management, schema development, access/rights management, ADFS, SSO, domain/forest creation, quest migration tool.
- Office 365: Microsoft Teams, SharePoint
- AWS Cloud, Azure Cloud,
- Azure Information Protection
- ATP (Spam)
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
- Microsoft Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft Intune
- Experience working with Co-Lo's, and managed service providers.
- Incident management and response, post mortem follow ups/root cause analysis
- Vulnerability and penetration testing/auditing and remediation
- Incident and crisis planning and response
- SOX/PCI/GDPR compliance a plus
- MS SQL experience a plus
- Experience mitigating malware, virus's, advanced persistent threats, phishing, suspicious network traffic