Phoenix, AZ Description:
Our Fortune 100 client in the Financial Services is currently seeking a Salesforce Engineer
for a Perm/Direct Hire opportunity.
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume to Kevin Gorence at Job Description:
We are looking for engineers with a strong foundation, which you can demonstrate through a combination of formal education, self-learning, own projects or a formal working experience. If you are not willing to learn and write code, then this is not the job for you.
- Develop and implement Salesforce declarative solutions, customizations, applications, extensions and integrations to deliver solutions that impact multiple platforms and products
- Develop intuitive and modern UIs using Lightning Web Components
- Collaborate with fellow engineers and product owners to build solutions
- Participate in design, estimating work, be part of group code review sessions and have your code reviewed
- Develop and improve our CI/CD workflow tools and processes
- Perform test automation
- Promote inner sourcing
- Ability to learn, improve and be mentored by other engineers
- Actively participate in retrospectives, help drive continuous improvement in our processes and culture
- Remain current with Salesforce new releases, technologies, best practices and drive opportunities for adoptio
Our ideal candidates demonstrate a strong work ethic, general engineering skills and enjoy learning.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of experience in software engineering
- 1+ years of experience on an agile development team using a modern programming language (Apex/Java/C#/Scala/Python/Go)
- Knowledge of development frameworks, design patterns and agile practices
- Build software with a product first approach, ship code continuously and quickly, and iterate to deliver quality solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent collaboration in a team environment and comfortable in group based working sessions
- Salesforce Admin certification is a must have
- Mobile app development
- Test Driven Development experience
- Big Data development
- Salesforce Platform Developer1 and any other Salesforce or related technology certifications
- Passionate about sharing knowledge across engineering teams
- Employment eligibility to work in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- W2 only. No c2c and no sponsorship. Hybrid work schedule (partially remote/partially onsite).
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume to Kevin Gorence at Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com