Pure Integration is seeking a Information Technology Technical Writer II focused on reusable self-service platforms. The ideal candidate must have outstanding communication and presentation skills. This role supports and IT team supporting a sales technology team.
Type of Role : Fulltime Contract W2 Hourly
Location : 100% Remote untill September, then possibly onsite in Philadelphia
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. No C2C Relationships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Technical writer for existing syndication partners for IPTV, Video + Broadband products, tools, consumer apps, and demonstrate associated troubleshooting expertise in preparation for employee trial and consumer market launches.
• Develop, enhance, and design content for technical support for training.
• Maintain and training materials for incumbent syndication partner training including participant guides, facilitator's guides, support materials, online learning document repository.
• Demonstrate proficient understanding of pre-defined customer service and performance metrics to drive successful transition from employee training to taking live calls.
• Participate in scheduled internal and external partner meetings daily.
• Collaborate with internal business partners to identify technical skills needs for existing syndication partner learning and development team members to include Frontline Technical Support for Train the Trainer and Knowledge Transfer Sessions.
• Must be organized, have strong analytical abilities, excellent writing, and editing skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Technical Writing, Business Administration, or another related field, Or equivalent work experience.
• 2 - 4 years of business or technical writing experience and working knowledge of multiple software and graphics packages including Adobe Captivate.
• 2-years' experience in a writing for Organizational Development, Training, Tools, Products Delivery, Software Development organization.
• IP Video, Broadband, Smart Home Security Repair, Tier, Technical Support, NOC and frontline contact center experience preferred.
• Experience with technical and soft skills course development and classroom training preferred.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems, Adobe Creative Suite or other multi-media software preferred
• Experience organizing and prioritizing small scale projects gap analysis
• Ability to work with manager to drive change to existing business processes when gaps are identified.
• Highly motivated, self-started able to work independently and lead projects.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and Outlook, SharePoint and TEAMS.
• Knowledge of AGILE software delivery processes
• Ability to learn, develop and maintain proficiency with new and existing support tools, systems and software as technology evolves.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.