This is a Security Engineering II Position for an experienced and technical security professional to focus on the encryption strategies and technologies within a complex and technical environment. This position will engineer solutions for Data Protection and Endpoint Security Services.
The candidate should possess a broad-based and in-depth knowledge of Endpoint technologies and concepts, along with complex security technologies, tools and methodologies.
The candidate will implement endpoint protection technologies and programs globally.
The candidate must have a strong technical security background, be able to work with people internationally, communicate effectively and understand encryption methodology and how to apply in a large diverse environment. The candidate must also be capable of working multiple projects simultaneously and expertise implementing solutions on a global basis.
Candidate must be highly ethical and act honorably, honestly, responsibly, and legally.
Candidate must be able to weigh business needs against security concerns and articulate issues to customers and management.
Candidate must have advanced knowledge and understanding of endpoint protection technologies and methodologies.
Candidate will need to have experience in design, and implementation of endpoint protection services for a diverse global environment.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience presenting information to groups.
Candidate must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
Candidate must be able to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects.
Candidate must demonstrate leadership qualities and skills, including independent decision-making abilities.
Candidate must be able to work with other engineers and departments in a positive, goal-directed manner.
• A solid understanding of Endpoint Protection Services with actual experience in resolution of security incidents.
• Defense in depth strategies and how global security infrastructures and services are deployed.
• Network security fundamentals.
• Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment.
• Knowledge of Data Protection/Data Security programs and concepts
• Knowledge of Data Centric Security Models and Methodology
• Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networks, operating systems, databases, and storage preferred
• This position requires that the successful candidate must be a lawful permanent resident or .
• Requires 6+ years of related technical and business experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
• CISSP or specialized GIAC certification is preferred.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!