Job ID: 2207001 Location:
ARLINGTON , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an opening for a Junior ServiceNow Developer in Arlington, VA. SAIC is recognized as an IT leader in the intelligence and law enforcement spaces. This exciting opportunity will be supporting the United States Marshals Services's unique mission needs. We are seeking an individual to join the team who is fully committed to the success of USMS programs and bringing the best innovation, implementation, and attitudes to bear to the position.
The candidate will provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the ServiceNow ITSM Product Suite, including Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management. The candidate does not have to have previous experience with ServiceNow and training will be made available.
- Customize and configure application UI and workflows
- Develop integration with external systems
- Implement security (including Access Control Lists)
- Enhance the user interface to provide a customized look and feel
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active Secret clearance and ability to obtain USMS public trust prior to starting
- Due to clearance, US Citizenship is required
- Experience with XML
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- ServiceNow certifications
- ServiceNow development experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Angular or Jelly
- Demonstrated experience writing well-structured code and applications using coding best practices to deliver enterprise applications
- Proficiency working with source control (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, etc.)
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.