Job Role : CNC GRINDING Consultant
Location : Phoenix, AZ 85023
Duration : 6 -12 months
We have A Position open for CNC Grinding - ID /OD and Centerless
- ID/OD, Centerless and CNC Grinding using appropriate gauges and fixtures to check and assure all work and dimensional specs are met.
- Performs basic maintenance on machines and parts when necessary.
- Sets-up machines by installing and adjusting wheels, attachments, centers, stops, etc.
- Uses commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures involving these machines.
- Reads, interprets, understands and works from complex detailed drawings, blueprints, sketches, and specifications.
- Determines number of cuts required, and method of setup; while utilizing a variety of machinist's hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulat