Title: BI Report Developer
Job Type: 3 Months
Location: Houston, TX
- Seeking a dynamic and self-motivating BI Report Developer to join our Data Team.
- He/she will be facilitating report requirement within the company, understand the business needs and be able to analyze the complexity and the scope of the requirement.
- Participate in user requirement gathering and advising users on potential solutions
- Design and create reports in the layout best suited for the users in SSRS & Power BI
- Developing efficient SQL queries and Testing/validating the result to accurately meeting the business requirement
- Tuning SQL query to improve performance
- Developing reports using SSRS and Power BI. Creating DAX functions for Power BI.
- Helping business users to explore EDW data and propose analytics solutions to satisfy business needs.
- Providing technical support and cross training to team members
- Working with the team on data modelling and data transformation
- 2 years’ experience working as a Data Warehouse Quality Assurance Engineer Required.
- Experience in MS SQL, Redshift, Python, Power BI, SSMS, SSRS, SSAS & SSIS
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and detail oriented
- SQL queries
- Business intelligence
- Data Modeling
- Data transformation
- Data warehouse
- Microsoft SSRS
- Requirement gathering
- Technical support