Boston, MA Salary:
Dependent on Experience Description:
Our client has a new opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer. In this role, you will act as a technical support advisor to professional staff on all information technology issues and provides technical solutions in support of computer and local area networks. Assumes an ownership role in providing applications and systems support, voice systems, (Cisco IPT) application and network systems administration. Provides mid-level support, detailed knowledge of computer software and hardware, entry-level network operating systems, advanced PC applications, Active Directory administration, Internet services, videoconferencing support and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Works as a technology support advocate for staff with a primary focus on competition practices in Washington DC and Boston.
• Configures and supports all standard business apps on mobile devices.
• Maintains thorough understanding of video equipment installed in the office and can provide audio and video calling assistance for staff.
• Provide leadership in maintaining in-depth experience with application software installation and use.
• Remains knowledgeable of and experienced with using operating systems on workstations and servers.
• Remains competent and has a thorough understanding of PC hardware components and supported software, including messaging clients, web browsers and Internet, anti-virus software, office productivity applications, and time entry systems.
• Provide training for new hires on relevant IT systems and services.
• Must be fully vaccinated for Covid 19
• Optional hybrid environment - flexibility of onsite vs remote work
• Rotational weekend work required
• 4-year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience supporting a 50-100 person consulting or law firm environment
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Active Directory and Windows 10 operating systems
• Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and SharePoint) and Microsoft Cloud Services
• Familiar with best practices for recording, updating, and resolving service requests and incidents; preferably experience with ServiceNow.
• Familiar with local and wide area network concepts, LAN/WAN connectivity, and data communications protocols.
• Must be able to configure, install and troubleshoot all standard software applications on laptop computers.
• Strong remote support experienceContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at ;/a>