TeamSoft is looking for a Financial Project Coordinator for a contract role with our client in the New York City area. This position will be primarily focused on tracking financial information tied to a large project and providing status reports to senior executives. The role will also be heavily focused on financial analysis and presentation work. The work will involve tracking and analysis primarily in Excel.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Excellent financial analysis skills, including financial modeling and forecasting
- Expert-level Excel skills
- Strong presentation skills, including working with PowerPoint
- Project coordination skills, including working with stakeholders and project scoping
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.