Software Engineer IILocation: Salt Lake City, UT
The Software Engineer II designs, develops, tests and maintains the CXone software platform. Key responsibilities include all tiers of the CXone technology, including (but not limited to) design and development of CXone products and features, unit testing, code reviews, resolving defects encountered during the QA cycle, supporting the production environment, and assisting other developers in a team environment utilizing agile development processes.Financial Responsibilities:
- Properly record and track projects for capitalization.
- Reduce liability to the company by:
- Ensure new development is in compliance with regulatory and best practices
- Ensure accuracy of data and reporting
- Ensure security measures are created and maintained with new products which may house private information
- Work as a member of an agile team to enhance and improve software written in one or more of the following languages: C#, ASP.NET, Flex/ActionScript, C++
- Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform.
- Code and test projects.
- Manage time effectively working on one or more concurrent projects.
- Deliver high-quality software on time.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Works with system analysis and product management for the successful completion of a project.
- Mentors interns and new hires
- Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and CXone policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of CXone.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employee will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related SkillsEducation Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 2-5 years experience in software development
- Experience in the following software languages: C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite (.NET Framework, Visual Studio)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of unit testing
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases
- Team Player
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
ABOUT NICE CXone:
- Experience developing with SQL Server or equivalent
- Experience with Flex/ActionScript, C++, Delphi
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with/knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with call centers
NICE CXone makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE CXone provides the world's #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE CXone CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE CXone is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.