**100% REMOTE for contract duration**
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer to support a renewable energy organization.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Senior Software Engineer:
- Design and deploy solution-based, outcome-oriented products
- Leverage the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Work within a fast-paced, Agile project environment with small, focused teams
- Improve technical expertise through pair programming and pull request reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience developing software solutions
- Experience or willingness to learn: JVM stack (Java or Scala), .NET stack (C#, ASP.NET, or .NET Core)
- AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure or other cloud platform providers
- Serverless services - AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, and Microsoft Azure, or other serverless technologies
- SQL Database design - MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle
- NoSQL Databases - Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Riak, Memcache, or other NoSQL technologies
- Dynamic scripting languages - NodeJs, Typescript, Ruby, or other scripting languages
- Python, container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, ECS, or LXC/LXD
- DevOps CI/CD, TDD and other automation
- Agile methodologies
Job ID: 355555 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!