About CF Industries:
At CF Industries, our mission is to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably. Our employees are focused on safe and reliable operations, environmental stewardship, and disciplined capital and corporate management. By joining CF, you will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and where you can be yourself at work, as part of an authentic team that encourages you to share your views and opinions. Our nine manufacturing complexes in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, an unparalleled storage, transportation and distribution network in North America, and logistics capabilities enabling a global reach underpin our strategy to leverage our unique capabilities to accelerate the world's transition to clean energy. Function:
Information Technology Job Summary: Job Description:
The Sr. Quality Analyst will be responsible for an understanding of the business and acts as a trusted advisor by being the primary point of contact for quality assurance from business process owners, leads, directors and other key contacts. Managing the adherence to defined SOX processes and control, scripting and executing of test cases and integrated scenarios for System Test, coordinating UAT and releases. They are expected to be able to guide team to create detailed test plans, understand scenario and script development. They must be able be ensure that testing results are accurately documented, and business process leads are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from approved business requirements. Job Responsibilities:
Successful incumbents will have:
- Responsible for developing and implementing the overall Testing Strategy across the various phases of project
- Management of testing activities throughout the project e.g creation/ update of test scripts, execution, incident management and KPI reporting
- Understand SAP finance & controlling (FICO) modules GL, AP/AR, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Cost & Controlling, Cost Center, Profit Center, Profitability Analysis (COPA)
- Develop and execute integration test strategy for SAP interfaces
- Provide test execution plan to quality manager
- Coordinate UAT and get the UAT signoff
- Conduct defect triage calls with project team
- Update test cases & test execution in test management tool (ALM)
- Work as a team to complete any unplanned request
- Perform mobility test as and when required on a SAP platform
What We Offer:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Quality Assurance & Software Testing
- Familiarity with best practices in software QA and ability to champion best practices
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- 3+ years of SAP testing experience in finance module (FICO) is preferred.
- Hands on testing experience in AP/AR, GL, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Cost & Controlling, Cost Center, Profit Center modules of SAP
- Experience in testing of SAP interfaces
- Prior testing experience on migration projects from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA
- Knowledge of test automation preferred
- Proven positive results on large-sized projects
You'll enjoy competitive compensation, consisting of base pay plus an incentive program available to all full-time employees, and a comprehensive benefits package including high-quality healthcare options, a well-being incentive program, 401k, pension, life and disability insurance, generous time off (with time off to volunteer) and much more! Additionally, we offer several Flexible Work Arrangements to support a healthy work-life balance.
You will be part of a team that brings their varied experiences, wide-ranging knowledge and diverse talents together to deliver important work, and you'll be able to pursue complex, exciting opportunities that help you continue to grow and achieve your potential in different areas. You'll take pride in working for a company that lives its values and gain a sense of fulfillment knowing that you're working with purpose, to provide clean energy to feed and fuel the world sustainably.
- CF Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Employees in the US can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster (PDF) and others as detailed below:
Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Employees in Canada can learn more about their rights by viewing the "Canadian Human Rights Act".
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at CF Industries, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 847-405-2400 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK