We are looking for a Senior Sitecore Developer to build flexible, metadata driven user interfaces across the company platform. We care deeply about creating something that feels right in every detail, and we’re looking for developers with a passion for content to help us bring the next generation Sitecore based eCommerce website and related systems to life. If this describes you, come help build our corporate website with rapid iteration, high availability, and a fast & delightful experience. The Senior Sitecore Developer is a technical web wizard of the Business Software Solutions team. As a critical member of the team, you will lead the end-to-end delivery of multiple web projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner through primarily Agile methodology. You will take an active role both in defining the design and technology used for the web as well as be the in-house Sitecore expert. You will work with a small team of offshore contract developers while working with various cross functional team members. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, comfortable working through ambiguity, and able to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- Architect, design, and implement efficient and reusable complex websites using Sitecore CMS
- Working closely with our Product Owners, Project Managers, UX/UI team and other engineers to analyze new feature requirements and break down high-level features into tasks and timelines
- Collaborate with other developers to establish workflows and APIs
- Have a commitment for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- Guide the team to follow, implement, and maintain best practices for documentation, software development, coding standard, and testing
- Take full ownership for all web work and to build, ship, and maintain features, end-to-end
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization, and scalability
- Rigorously educate yourself with the latest development techniques and best practices as well as educating other team members
- Attend early morning or late night meetings with a geographically dispersed team.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science or related field
- 7+ years of experience as a Developer
- 5+ years of experience with .NET, C#, MVC
- Must have experience with Sitecore development ( 9.3+ preferred), Sitecore Experience Platform and digital marketing capabilities of Sitecore and best practices for customization and implementation preferred (Certification a plus)
- Must have experience with Sitecore JSS, Helix design principle, Solr, GraphQL, REST APIs
- Must have experience with Azure cloud technologies – Azure Web App, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Azure Functions, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Agile tools (i.e. Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps, MS Project, Miro), and BDD
- Understanding of digital and web technologies such as CRM, product catalogs, and e-commerce tools preferred
Other skills key for this role:
- A constant learner with a passion current trends and best practicesin frameworks, including performance, and security
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Outstanding verbal/written communication and leadership skills, with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners, stakeholders, developers, and offshore team to drive collaboration and alignment.
- A strong communicator who self-documents their work, willing to help out a team member, and can explain complex technical concepts to business users
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes quickly in a fast-paced environment amid conflicting priorities and emerging requests.
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Proactive Go-getter attitude. Result, Result and Result
- Ability to take ownership and understand commitment to deliver the project on time and with a sense of urgency.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed agile development teams across the globe
"We Engineer your success" Britech Group, Inc is a Technology Staffing Company who are experts in integrating exceptional people with top companies. Additional Job Openings- http://britechgroup.com