Our direct client is looking for a Principal Cloud Architect/ Developer
to join their team in Nashville, TN to help build cloud native solutions from the ground up. This role will sit 100% remote
This will be a part of a small team working to re-platform and modernize their products. For the first 6 months to a year, you will do 20% development. You will be a part of the enhancement of the infrastructure underlying the applications that support their product platforms. Title
: Principal Cloud Architect/ Developer Location
: Nashville, TN 37023 (Remote!) Duration
: Full Time Direct Hire Salary
: DOE Principal Cloud Architect / Developer
Our client designs, develops and maintains innovative payment system technology solutions, PaymentHub, that is brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics and digital solutions, that allows studios, unions, guilds, payroll companies, music publishers, record labels, and others to provide direct deposit payments, tax document management and online reporting to rights holders. Job Responsibilities
This is a hands-on role and requires software development experience. The Cloud Architect is responsible and accountable for providing hands-on architectural guidance and oversight for internal applications and infrastructure cloud strategy. This role is responsible for ongoing development of cloud architectures, standards and best practices to provide solution architectures for all cloud portfolio applications.
Deliver cloud solutions using Azure, AWS and other public cloud services. As a key member of the cloud automation and cloud enablement team you will ensure successful build, deploy, security, cloud application development and maintenance services of cloud assets and solutions.
- Educate business and technology stakeholders on value propositions of cloud and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Develop technical roadmaps for future cloud implementations.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the technology community.
- Lead/support implementation of cloud environments and agile application development technologies in areas of software development, integration, and test of software applications, and infrastructure.
- Ensures compliance of architectural and engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and anticipate future direction of cloud application services, infrastructure and cloud computing to innovate business solutions
- Coordinate enhancements and deployment efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for implementing cloud solutions.
- Oversee architecting and designing of complex cloud solutions for business units.
- Serve as cloud SME for senior business and technology stakeholders.
- Work closely with developer teams to create an automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Deliver end-to-end automation of deployment, monitoring and infrastructure management in the cloud environment.
- Partners with various functional teams across the business and IT departments to support strategic enterprise vision and design for cloud consumption.
- Partners with engineering delivery teams to research, design and implement the appropriate technology needed to support the application portfolio.
- Partnership with the application architecture, network, and security engineering team is critical to ensure infrastructure architectural principles.
- Ensures compliance of architectural and engineering policies, standards and procedures.
- Monitor and stay abreast of industry trends and anticipate future direction of cloud application services, Infrastructure and cloud computing to innovate business solutions.
- Mentor other members of the Engineering and cloud engineering team.
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience in enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on software development
- Minimum 10 years cloud implementation experience (Azure and AWS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leadership roles either as a direct manager technical lead
- Write clean, extensible code with appropriate test coverage and documentation.
- Advanced knowledge on configuration management tools Chef, Puppet.
- Advanced knowledge on CI/CD Jenkins, tools AWS, Docker, Ansible, Terraform.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS security/governance/compliance tools.
- Advanced knowledge on AWS Lambda using python/nodejs.
- Advanced knowledge on AWS CloudFormation and HashiCorp Terraform
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in architecture and designing highly complex, distributed applications application architectures, using MPI, SOA, Microservices etc.
- Programming and scripting skills using python, Node.js, JS, bash, Java etc.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in architecting and designing complex networking, virtualization, data bases, large scale computing infrastructure and management of the same.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in architecting and designing complex AWS applications involving container platforms using Kubernetes based OpenShift, AWS EKS and other native services like AWS S3, lambda, Kinesis, Kafka, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS, CloudFormation etc.
- One or more of the following cloud security certifications: CCSK - Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CSAA), CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional (ISC2), Cloud+ (CompTIA), AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Amazon), Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect (Google), Professional Cloud Security Manager (EXIN), and CISCS - Certified Integrator Secure Cloud Services (EXIN).
- One or more non-cloud related security certifications preferred - CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS GIAC, CGEIT, CRISC, GSEC, ITL, etc.
- Master's in computer science or AWS or Cloud Certifications
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time
. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
#MREMike Esquivel | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: (949) 382-1578
23052-H Alicia Pkwy Suite 620
Mission Viejo, CA 92692