The Bank Technology organization provides a high quality, common Webservices Integration platform for all Schwab Bank Technology needs. The Bank Technology Quality Assurance (Bank QA) team provides testing in support of our Webservices, microservices and Web based application testing. Bank QA is responsible for test strategy and planning, authoring test plans and scripts, and automating functional and regression testing. In Bank QA, we strive to embody Schwab's Through Clients' Eyes strategy through our people and creative solutions. What you are good at
Are you a highly skilled Automation QA Engineer with test project management and QA Lead experience? Do you live the ATDD dream, and share our expertise building QA Core Engineering practices such as Test Automation, Service Virtualization and RPA Process Automation to facilitate Test Data Creation and Maintenance? We would love to tell you more. Your responsibilities would include:
What you have
- Implement standard Agile/SAFE methodologies, resolve test issues, track, and prioritize defects, record test results, participate in product readiness and release decisions
- Participate in technical governance and help facilitate overall product quality standards with development and business teams
- Ensure automation is constantly running, analyzing, and promptly reporting on failures
- Research, investigate, implement, and mentor junior team members in the areas of Agile testing practices, Test Driven Development, Test Automation and reporting Test Metrics
- Plan and execute across multiple product teams and external partners
- Foster our end-to-end testing approach across multiple applications
- Oversee our processes for status reporting and issue remediation
- Liaise with product teams, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to integrate project plans, testing schedules, and metrics reporting
- Assist in driving Use Case and User Story reviews, and help resolve requirements ambiguities
- Partner with geographically distributed teams to plan and build our future QA Engineering practices and support our technology decisions.
- 7+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance Engineering
- 5+ years developing, executing, and maintaining automation framework for webservices and DB Testing
- Hands-on coding experience with Java, C# or other object-oriented programming languages
- Hands-on experience with Open Source Test Automation tools such as Karate, SOATest, Selenium etc.,
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Splunk, Postman tools
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Deep understanding of exploratory testing practices
- Working knowledge of industry-standard tools for logging bugs and managing test cases (e.g., JIRA/MTM, Zephyr/HPQ)
- Proven ability to successfully balance and deliver multiple geographically distributed QA projects with concurrent releases
- Hands-on experience with Web services virtualization and Test Data Management
- Comfortable representing QA in product code reviews
- Ability to scope, size, and oversee risk-assessments across complex projects and schedules
Colorado CompensationTarget Total Compensation - $79,600 - $134,300Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.Why work for us?
- Experience with Gherkin language, like Cucumber, JBehave, or SpecFlow
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and Lean DevOps methodologies
- Financial/Trading services industry experience is a plus
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at or call .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.