An international chemical firm is Growing their security team with an Information Security Analyst. This is a hybrid role (1-2 days/month in Chadds ford, PA) and you will be working with primarily technical IT security tools & techniques: IDS/IPS, Risk assessments, access management, computer/network investigations, vulnerability scanning, incident response virus protection, malware detection, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join an established company and security team with a generalist angle. Multiple areas of professional development & growth are available, and continued certifications & education are encouraged & incentivized. You will be working with security veterans, with the opportunity to move deeper into engineering or architecture long-term.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- 1+ years in Information Security
Desired Skills & Experience
- IT background (systems, help desk, networking, etc)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (computer science, computer security, Information systems)
- Relevant certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC,
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Technical Security
- 20% Policies, Procedures, Risk, & Audit
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Eligible for up to 10% salary bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.