A New York City based strategy, design and technology consulting company is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team as a C#/.NET Developer. This company works with some of the largest financial organization in NYC and is looking for someone to build service-oriented software in support of their financial clients. This would be done using technologies such as C#, .NET, and SQL.
This is a full-time role that provides a competitive salary and benefits. This company is currently using a hybrid format which provides the best of remote and in-office work. The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and possesses a critical attention to detail. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- Build testable, robust C#/.NET microservices
- Participate within an Agile/Scrum team
- Be responsible for owning applications and provide support when required
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Performance Bonus.