Position: .NET Web Applications Programmer Intermediate
Duration: 1+ year
Location: Montgomery, AL (ON SITE FROM DAY 1)
The primary duties of this position are application development, including collaborating with key users to gather and document customer's business requirements, utilizing solid analysis and design skills to build system specifications.
The web developer will use programming language coding techniques and testing practices to achieve consistent execution and meet project timelines.
The person needs experience in the following
- ASP.Net MVC 4/5(4 yrs),
- C#(4 yrs),
- HTML 5(2 yrs),
- JQuery(2 yrs),
- Java Script(2 yrs),
- ADO.Net(4 yrs),
- Visual Studio(4 yrs),
- Bootstrap(2 yrs).
The requirements for this position are to have a solid educational background and the following skills
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programing concepts
- Experience using Visual Studio, TFS
- Hands on application development experience using ASP.Net Core MVC/ASP.Net MVC 4/5, C#
- HTML 5 minimum 2yrs
- Bootstrap 3 or 4 minimum 2 yrs
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server, SSMS and hands on experience writing queries, store procedures, functions and triggers
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and to work collaboratively within a team
- This individual must be able to learn current software systems and tools as they relate to the team and IT Bureau as a whole.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to understand business requirements to then design and develop web applications
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify requirements;
- Ability to create software documentation;
- Ability to learn quickly and perform assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Typically has 3 to 5 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification using the above required skills.
- Asp.Net MVC (minimum 4 yrs);
- C# (minimum 4 yrs);
- Microsoft SQL Server (minimum 4 yrs);
- ASP.NET CORE MVC 2.2 or higher (minimum 2 yrs);
- Bootstrap 3 or 4 (minimum 2 yrs)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.